At present, Ranfurly houses 17 children (10 boys and 7 girls) ranging in age from 10 to 18.
The number of residents fluctuates between 20 and 32. Two young adults are presently residing in the Transitional Home.
- Food Gift Certificates/Credit on Account for Local Wholesalers — D’Albenas Agency Ltd., Bahamas Food Service, Bahamas Wholesale Agencies Ltd.
- Sit-Down Lawn Mower and/or Push Mower
- Lawn Leaf Rake, Tine Metal Bow Rake, Point & Transfer Shovels, 24″ Machete
- Front Entrance – New automatic arms to open and close gate (est. cost $5,000.)
- Educational software (MyMaths — from the UK)
- Towels and washcloths — color: Colors
- Waterproof mattress protectors (twin size) — 3 dozen
- 5 dozen Sheet Sets (twin), with pillowcases — (color-coded if possible: 2 doz. pink, 3 doz. blue)
- Tablecloths for the children’s dining room. (white & seasonal for 6 tables — 96″ x 30′)
- Chafing dishes with covers
- Melamine Dinner Plates, Salad Plates, Cereal Bowls – 40 count each
- Stainless Steel Flatware
- Industrial Steam Iron Press Machine (est. cost $12,000)
Ranfurly Homes for Children’s Amazon Wishlist provides needs that support running our organization. We keep this list updated in real-time with the items that help us most. You can order items from our wish list (using Amazon Smile of course) and ship items directly to our address through Amazon. It couldn’t be easier!
If you are a Capital One cardholder you can also find us on Capital One Shopping! This is a free tool that compares prices among various retailers to ensure that you are getting the best deal possible while supporting Ranfurly Homes for Children at the same time!
Our wish list is an estimation of what we need. If you have a question about buying a similar item to what you see on our wish list or wish to donate similar items that you already have, please email us or call 1-242-393-3115.
An application can be made by Ranfurly for a waiver of Customs duty on items that are purchased outside the Bahamas for the Home.